We offer a comprehensive woodland management service to meet the requirements of the landowners we work with. We are experienced in:
- Commercial - large scale thinning and felling projects including those targeted at reversion of plantations to semi natural woodland.
- Amenity use - improving woodland structure and rides to meet the aims of owners for business or pleasure.
- Conservation - from small scale coppiced stream edges to large scale long-term projects to reverse the decline of Sites of Special Scientific Interest. Many of our projects are linked to Environmental Stewardship in Entry or Higher Level Schemes.
- Close collaboration with the Forestry Commission on research and on-going management projects within the woodlands we manage.
- Preparation of Woodland Management Plans, Grant Applications and the on-going management of operations and contractors.
We work with a limited number of trusted contractors to ensure operations are carried out in a timely manner with limited impact on the environment.
Contact us for more information and likely costs.
Woodland Management Enquiry Form